Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Phil!


Today is my husband's birthday! I'm so excited to be able to spend this special day WITH him since I have not been around on many of his birthday's since we started dating and got married. Phil and I have continued to grow closer in our love and support for each other through the years and I am so blessed every day he is in my life! I love you babe and wish you much happiness today and in the years to come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HAPPY BIRHTDAY TO YOU!!!!
-Rachel O.

The two love birds .. said...

Happy Birthday Phil

Many more as a forthcoming DAD!

Sarah Kuhner said...

Happy Birthday Phil!! Can't believe you are a whole 24 years old. Hope you have a great birthday spending time with Megan. Enjoy the quiet of this year b/c next will be much noisier ( in a good way). ;0)