Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Fun Post

A friend of mine has this on her blog and I thought it sounded like fun. So this is how it works: The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a handmade gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you? Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive a gift.

Hmm...we'll see if I can get at least 3 comments. Lately, I've been getting almost none. :(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, am I allowed to be #1? I think probably the reason you haven;t been getting many comments is just because you took a blogging break, so people stopped checking it. I bet they just don't realize that you are back to blogging, so don't feel bad!
-BECKY LYNN

Shannon said...

yes, your break sort of threw mw off my check 3x per day habit :)

woooohoooo I am number 2. Now I need to go post this on my blog.

ladybug said...

I just checked to keep up with you all and see how much the little one is growing. We try to relay information to Uncle Donald and Aunt Kay, and their families, when we see news. Barbara Camp

Sarah Kuhner said...

Good thing I'm your sis so I can get a homemade gift anyway. Yeah!! I'm getting hardly any comments on my blog. I think most people are just looking at the pictures on facebook instead.

Stephanie said...

Finally checked blogs - behind the times - Facebook is where I am usually at - and it is easier to load pics - good to catch up though!