Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Baby Due Date Poll

At the request of our friend Annie, I created a second baby guessing poll for baby Camp # 2. I currently have a scheduled c-section for November 3, 2010 so there's little chance he'll come after that date. However, he can come early if I go into labor earlier than 11/3. We're pretty much 100% sure this baby is a boy but you can guess girl if you'd like. :) It'll dock you 400 points if you're wrong though.

I'd love for all of my blog readers to participate in the poll even if you don't regularly comment. It's fun for me to see who is viewing my blog. Please don't be shy! I know I have some readers who never comment on my blog and I want you to participate as well. I will mail a $5 Starbucks gift card to the highest winner based on the points that are earned as long as I am able to contact them when the time comes. (In other words, don't be anonymous or you won't receive the prize if you win).

The points are awarded using the following scale:
Point Penalties:(The lowest score wins):

Incorrect gender: 400 points
Date & Time: 5 points per hour
Weight: 5 points per ounce
Length: 10 points per inch

***The poll is located on the top of the right sidebar of my blog.***

May the best guesser win!

No comments: