Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 27, 2011

An Evening With Friends

Taeya asked to hold Brecken and wanted me to take their photo
 The other week, we had dinner at our friend's, Eddie & Denise's house. Eddie took some adorable photos of the kids that I just had to share. Taeya loved playing tug-of-war with their dog, Cosette. Thank you for having us over for dinner and thank you for the adorable photos of my kids!



Bubbles, bubbles. Brecken LOVES blowing bubbles.

My favorite of Taeya. She's such a sweetie!

Good friends. :)

Did Taeya win?


Taeya's a great dresser huh? Her outfits make me laugh!

It was pretty even but I think Cosette was a bit stronger than Taeya.

1 comment:

Sarah Kuhner said...

What bright litttle eyes Brecken has. You'll have to do a post with pictures of you and pictures of your kids. That would be so cute. Especially the picture of me holding you when you were Brecken's age.

Good job putting up pictures!