Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Day Trip to Grand Junction


Well, today Phil and I drove to Grand Junction. It was really a beautiful drive. I really just took pics of the scenery and the mountains. We ate dinner at a great place I would recommend. It was called Starvin' Arvin's. The food tasted great even though we didn't get exactly what we ordered since we had a brand new server.

By the way, I absolutely LOVE my new job. I had SO MUCH FUN with all of it. I can't wait to go back to work next week. I get to greet all of the animals, use the computer, organize and talk to people...all things that are right up my ally. I'm loving it. If you want to see where I work go to www.redhillvet.com. It's a very nice facility.

Enjoy the pics.








So, NOW do you see one of the reasons we moved to Colorado? Isn't it absolutely beautiful??? We LOVE it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow...the pictures are amazing! And the place you work - if i'm looking at the right photo...the mountains behind it is just so beautiful and breathtaking! Looks like a wonderful new journey God has blessed you with. Enjoy it!