Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Ready and Waiting!!!

My sister and niece are coming tomorrow! I can't wait. Sarah and I have been planning this for about 2 months and I have just been getting more and more excited to see her and Bekah. I've only seen Bekah 2 times since she was born. So sad. I saw her at Thanksgiving and right after Christmas. I'm thrilled to be able to see how much she's changed and to get to play with her out here in Colorado. My dad's been visiting relatives down in Arizona and he's ALSO coming sometime this week...possibly tomorrow night. I'm so excited to see my family out here and get the opportunity to show them around beautiful Western Colorado. We're going to have tons of fun! I'll keep you posted and share pictures at some point I'm sure.

No comments: