Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Prenatal Classes & Pics






Well, I've made it through yet another week. Tomorrow we'll be 32 weeks along. I'm still feeling pretty good. Thankfully, baby doesn't keep me awake at night and I am able to sleep very well on our wonderful Temperpedic mattress. :)

Today, Phil and I went to our all-day prenatal class. Thankfully, the teacher did an excellent job. The material she presented was interesting and helpful. We both feel more prepared for when we have this baby. The hospital I'm delivering in feels like a hotel inside and the labor and recovery rooms are very nice. I can't believe I'll be having this baby within the next 8 weeks or so!

I took some more pictures tonight. While I was taking my pictures, my adorable kitty, Puma, decided to sit on the counter and watch me. (I think she was hoping to get brushed). Of course, I had to get some of her too. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Becca Sports said...

You look great Megan! I can't believe that it is only 8 weeks left. :) I'm glad your class went well.

Drama Queen said...

what a cute kitty!

micheller said...

wow! i seemed only yesterday we heard that you got pregnant! time sure flies.....


i like your cat!

Sarah Kuhner said...

You look beautiful as always. I can't believe how big your belly is getting!! I wish I could be there to see you grow and your baby move around.

Renelle Davis said...

Megan - You are SUCH a cute "prego" as Mike would say! :) It's awesome that you guys had that prenatal class...I'm sure you feel much more prepared now! You look great, and so does the kitty! :)