1. Grab the book nearest you, turn to page 18, line 4? "...horse of the same color as Neighbor Dixon’s horse. Was it…” (Excerpt from Indian Captive, The Story of Mary Jemison. An interesting book about a young girl who was kidnapped and raised by Indians…true story)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch? The couch, pillows & my running shoes.
3. What's the last thing you watched on TV? TV? Don’t have it.
4. Without looking, what time is it? 8:05 pm
5. What time is it actually? 8:06 pm
6. Except for the computer what can you hear? My sweet husband clearing off the table, loading the dishwasher and starting it.
7. When did you last step outside and what were you doing? Walked home from school. Started that last week and I’m going to keep doing it!
8. Before you started this survey what were you doing? Eating dinner.
9. What are you wearing? Adidas shorts & a t-shirt.
10. Did you dream last night? Yes, I’ve been having interesting dreams, as in I liked them when I was dreaming them but I can’t remember what I dreamed.
11. When did you last laugh? Reading my aunt’s blog. However, I made a stupid noise when I laughed which Phil then teased me about for 5 minutes.
12. What's on the walls in the room you're in? Our engagement picture that’s frame was signed at our wedding, two colorful scenery pictures and two pictures Phil and I bought this summer. He broke the glass in one of them about 2 weeks after we bought it. He was swinging around his badge from work and it “swung off.” He didn’t even realize he had broken it until the next day when he saw glass on the couch. (I was out of town. Figures) It looks like a baseball hit the picture.
13. Seen anything weird? I work with kids…of course I see weird things! Now can I think of anything off the wall at the moment…of-course not.
14. What do you think of this quiz? It's different than most I have seen.
15. Last film or video seen? A ghetto movie I wouldn’t recommend.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight what's the first thing you'd do? Move out of state where land is more plentiful & where I don’t live in a desert anymore. I would then take Phil and travel to Bangladesh to visit the land and people I love. Buy a house and probably get a professional decorator because I’m not very good at decorating. I’d then offer to buy places for my family and Phil’s family to move nearby. I would tithe to give back to the Lord what is rightfully His and then invest the rest.
17. Tell me something I don't know about yourself? I like to scrapbook but never do it!
18. If you could change one thing about the world regardless of politics what would it be? I wish people wouldn’t trash where they live. It frustrates me to see people break things, graphitti, litter and just disrespect their community. Our world would be such a better, cleaner place if EVERYONE took care of it!
19. Do you like to dance? Hehe…you’d laugh too if you saw me dance!
20. Your first child is a girl what do you name her? Amber Jade
21. Your first child is a boy what do you name him? Tiago (I know I know…it’s unusual. J So get over it. It’s Brazilian and we like it).
22. Would you ever consider living abroad? I would love to! If the Lord ever opens the doors, I’d leave in a heartbeat.
23. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates? "Well, done good & faithful servant..."
24. Five people you want to do this quiz? I tag: Sarah K., Julie, Rachel O., & anyone else who wants to.