Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Surprise Visit

As I mentioned two posts ago, Phil's Aunt Kay and Uncle David came to CO for their 20th wedding anniversary. They decided they couldn't come that far and not come visit us and meet Taeya for the first time. They arrived Wednesday night and left Thursday morning.

We had such a wonderful time visiting with them. We stayed up until almost midnight looking at pictures and talking about the past, family and just catching up.


















2 comments:

Miracles of the Moment said...

Your little girl is growing! I love all of her new hair. I miss you guys.

Michaela

Sarah Kuhner said...

Such cute pictures. Taeya sure is growing up quickly. I can't believe how big she is. I really miss you guys.