Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Blog Break

Taeya tormenting Puma. Notice Puma's not-so-happy face? She tolerates Taeya for a few seconds before she moves to a safer spot.
Taeya chillin' in the doctor's office---again. She's been there way too much lately.

Taeya and her family visitor, Wendy. As you can see, she enjoys hanging out with Wendy.
If you haven't noticed by now, I'm taking a bit of a blogging break. For the next month I may blog once or twice or not at all. Much is going on in my life right now.
By mid-January, I plan to start blogging fairly regularly again. Just thought I'd let my faithful few know so you don't wonder where I'm at. :) If I have a chance, I'll try to post a little within the next month.

I can't believe that my darling baby is turning 1 year old in just two weeks. Where has the time gone? She's changed so much and yet it seems like she can't be almost one! She is now signing "all done" and waving both "hi" and "goodbye" very frequently. She also makes some simple sounds that tell me "yes, more, mama and dada." It's so very sweet to watch and hear.

3 comments:

Renelle Davis said...

Have a wonderful "blog break!" :) Don't forget to post pictures of Taeya on her birthday! :)

Sarah Kuhner said...

I get to see you in just one more day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shannon said...

yes, have a good break. I wont check as often :)