Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 22, 2008

Redding Trip

I just got back from visiting my family in CA. I visited my parents in Redding, along with my sister, nieces and aunt. I took a few pics on my camera but Sarah's was more available during the trip so most of the Redding pictures are on her camera. She just posted a blog with some pictures so if you'd like to see some recent pics from our trip, just jump over to Sarah's blog. http://mothersarah.blogspot.com/2008/12/megan-taeya-aunt-jennifer-bekah-hannah.html

PS. I can't believe Taeya is turning ONE in four days!!! aaaggghhh!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

glad to see you sorta back. I bet you took lots of pictures of the little girly's first birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated bday to Taeya! I hope that all is well with you and you are healthy. Love your blog!
Aimee