Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Little Bits of Life

Taeya enjoyed her first lollipop. That is until she put one of her sticky hands in the dirt and tried to shake the dirt off. When that didn't work, she dropped her lollipop in the dirt so she could brush off her hand. Hahaha I rescued the dirty lollipop and we moved onto something else.
These are some cute cupcakes I made for our friend, Annie's, birthday. I made them too early so they were on the dry side but they looked cute and actually weren't super hard.
Pointing to "dis." This little girl knows what she wants. She's not super vocal most of the time but does let us know what she wants.


The other day I helped my friend garden and Taeya helped by eating dirt. She actually enjoyed the dirt eating part. That's not what she was sad about here. I was just about to wipe off her mouth and for some reason she started fussing when I took the picture but she was happy for the 15 minutes or so from the time she started eating dirt until I took the pictures. When Taeya gets sad she often says, "Ooo, oooo, oooo" and forms her mouth in the little "O" you see below. It's really adorable.

2 comments:

H said...

She's so cute!

Elisha said...

Looks like you are doing well. The house is coming along and your precious baby is getting so big!