Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful

I am so very thankful to be a wife and a mother. I love my husband and my daughter so very much and I am so thankful that the Lord has blessed me with them. Last Thanksgiving, I was excited about becoming a mother and meeting my precious little one (and feeling very large and tired). This Thanksgiving, I am blessed to be able to celebrate with my little 11 month old girl.

This happy girl wore her "Grandpa Rules" shirt in honor of her Pop-pop Karl's birthday. It was awhile ago but I never managed to post the pictures. Here she's trying to say, "Happy Birthday Pop-pop!" (Her chin's usually that shiny these days due to the waterfall pouring from her little mouth. Unless of course, she's managed to get close enough to wipe it on my shirt).

Taeya already had her first driving lesson. She did pretty well although she's a bit short to reach the petals.

Do I look "in control" or what??

Waving to her faithful fans.

No comments: