Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Redecorating

I'm redoing our upstairs loft into a guest bedroom and I'm SO excited because we finally have the bed (minus the mattress) and the armoiour (SP???) also known as a wardrobe...in case you can't figure out what I'm trying to spell. IF anyone knows the spelling of that word, please let me know! I haven't been able to figure it out. Our great friends, Michael & Emily, helped us transport the bed & armoiour down to our place. They look AWESOME! Once I get it all decorated, I'll post pics. :) I'm so excited about redoing this loft. I LOVE stuff like this.

So, if anyone want's to come visit...just let us know. I guess you should wait till we get the mattress though as it's a little hard on the boards at this point.

Ready for a new week tomorrow. Can't believe there's only 7 weeks of school left!! This year's FLOWN by.

No comments: