Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Happy Birthday Kristin!

I want to wish my wonderful friend Kristin a happy 24th birthday! Kristin and I have been friends ever since she introduced herself to me at church the day after I moved to CA! Wow...this August it'll be 9 years! The memories we have together have been fun and meaningful. Kristin is a truly faithful friend who is dependable, kind, God-honoring and a KEEPER. :) Here are some pictures of a few memories we've shared. (Too bad I don't have any cross-country ones or Hawaii pictures on my computer.)



Beth, Kristin, Michaela, & me


Memories of times with Kristin: (just to name a few)
Church-1st time meeting
Cross-country (getting lost!)
10-12th grade-lots of fun memories!
Hanging out at my house-flooding the bathroom! hahaha
Hawaii with your grandparents-that was SO much fun
Visits to Santa Rosa, Redding & Santa Clarita-we've both taken a few road trips huh?
You visiting my "ghetto" apartment-no comment
Wedding dress shopping-you helped pick the winner!
Wedding shower-you planned
Wedding week-you helped so much!
Wedding bridesmaid/singer-you were wonderful...and so much more!!!

Beth & Kristin at the fair

Kristin, thanks for being a faithful friend!


Kristin helping make favors for my wedding.

Kristin & her mom at Sarah Roebers' wedding.

Kristin, I want you to know you are loved and remembered by me even if we don't get opportunities to see each other very often! Have a great birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Megs,
I'm sorry I didn't get to see your sweet blog on my birthday, but I loved it just the same. Wow...9 years?! I guess that's true. We sure have made some fun, sweet, and crazy memories and I'm glad that we have a lifetime to make many more!! You're definitely a keeper friend and one of the greatest blessings in my life. :) Love you! ~Kris