Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 11, 2006

A Fun Birthday



On Saturday I celebrated my 25th birthday. For some of you that might be super young and for some super old. I'm definitely feeling like I'm becoming more "adult" rather than "young adult." Really not ready to get older yet. Sigh...some things can't be helped huh?

On Saturday, Phil and I slept in nice and late. We didn't have plans so I looked for something to do online. I ended up deciding it would be fun to go shopping at the Camarillo Outlet Mall. We had never been there before and we ended up having a great day. I needed some new clothes for work so it turned out quite well for me. I left with a number of new tops and a skirt. Phil also bought me an attachment and two lids for my KitchenAide Mixer. :) Yeah!

I got/made a few phone calls after we shopped and then we drove around looking for a good place for dinner. We found this great little place called Bandit's BBQ. It was SOOOO good! I seriously haven't had meat that good for a LONG time! I ordered the tri-tip. MMmmm! We were a little full for dessert so we decided to save it for Sunday evening.

On Sunday evening, Phil and I went out to dinner then went to the one place I am definitely addicted to--Golden Spoon! (If anyone wants to go with me sometime, just give me a holler!) We joined up with our friends Kim & Cam and Jeff & Angie. It was a great time hanging out, eating frozen yougurt and talking. After the ice-cream, Phil and I went to watch Pirates in the theatre at 10:15 PM!!! Yes, I know we're crazy!! We didn't get home until 1:00 AM but we both survived work today. ;) No harm done. All in all, I had a great birthday weekend. Thanks to all my friends and family out there who gave me a "Happy Birthday" greeting.

6 comments:

Julie Danielle said...

Sounds like an awesome birthday :)

Anchoring for my Soul said...

Happy Birthday Megan! I'm glad you had a great birthday. Check out the Serving Together blog.

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Megan! Glad you had a GREAT day!

Julie said...

Glad you had a wonderful birthday! BTW, how do I post something on the Serving Together blog?

Renelle Davis said...

So glad to hear you had a great birthday!!! Hope there are many more memorable ones to come! It was great chatting with you at church a couple of weeks ago! :)

jenylu said...

I can't believe you're 25! Happy Birthday! :)