Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Funny Photos

I'm still waiting for my photos to work on the blog. This was a blog I forgot I wrote so I'm posting it now.

If you can't tell, I've been looking back through my digital photos that are stored on my computer. I'm finding some shots I didn't even know I had!

Phil and I are always up for a funny photo or two. Here are a few from the Thanksgiving before we got married.

I don't know, should Phil try to get a job as a mall Santa this year?














Don't we make a cute walrus couple?



4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Very cute photos - thanks for sharing. Oh - and on my blog those are pictures of the Berlin Wall - when the Berlin wall came down, Fulton got a piece of the "Iron Curtain" or Berlin Wall.

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Shows how dumb I am. :l I thought they were two different things.

Stephanie said...

Not at all - I probably would have thought that too had I not been there for the dedication.

jenylu said...

Funny photos!:)