Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 31, 2007

Taeya Update

Well folks, she cries! Today was her first day of semi-fussiness in the afternoon and all out bawling tonight. Our little angel isn't perfect after all. :)



This morning, she had her first doctor's appointment. They weighed her and she weighed 5 lbs 6.6 oz. Although this is a drop from her birthweight it's a gain from when she was discharged from the hospital. She was so good at the office and didn't cry even when stripped naked. The nurse was suprised. Afterwords, we stopped by Phil's office to show her off and get some directions off the computer Phil needed for the work Christmas party we're going to this weekend.



This evening, I must admit I had some fun taking photos of our little one. We're going to try to get some pics for a baby announcement tomorrow. I'll post some of those pictures later.



I have a funny story I'll try to remember to tell tomorrow. It made me laugh so hard I had to hold my c-section incision because it hurt.



Taeya having a big morning stretch





















Getting weighed at the doctor's






















This is a common face Taeya likes to make























Taeya's first car :)





















Proud Father-daughter at work

3 comments:

L&D said...

Oh my is she ever precious.
Hold those C-section stitches some more and laugh a lot. Having children is the best thing you'll ever do. Guaranteed.
Take lots of pictures and drink it all in. She's wonderful. Your little baby girl.

Anonymous said...

Megan she is funny! I love the little faces she makes :) Phil looks so proud to have her there at work. and I LOVE the car picture. TO funny. Oh and Megan, I have noticed that i LOVE visiting your page SO mcuh more now just for the simple fact that you update ALL the time now! YAY!
-Rachel O.

jenylu said...

So cute!! I will look forward to the funny story. Keep a pillow handy to clutch tightly for all those laughs, coughs, and sneezes that just won't wait for you to heal.

She is just so cute!! :)