Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 03, 2008

I've been Tagged...

I was tagged by Heather so here goes...

Five things on my To-Do List:

1. Call health dept about Taeya's 4 month vaccinations
2. Create poster to advertise for my swim lessons
3. Write thank you note to the Lee's and Emily's sister
4. Buy box to store photo Christmas cards in
5. Organize videos from my digital camera

Five Favorite Snacks!

1. Cookies and home-baked goods
2. Crackers-specifically cheez-its
3. Mint chocolate chip icecream
4. Chocolate chips
5. Applesauce

Five things I would do if I were a Billionaire:

1. Pay off all debt
2. Buy a house with a pool
3. Pay off my family's houses
4. Start a program to help working moms
5. Maybe start my own business?

Five Bad Habits:

1. I sometimes chew my nails (although rarely now...I stopped while I was pregnant but I still chew one or two nails if I go see a movie in the theatre for some reason).
2. Eating too much junk food
3. Not exercising faithfully
4. Not making grocery lists and buying things I don't need (although I'm working on it)
5. Going to bed way too late!

Five Places I have lived:

1. Catan, NY
2. Clarks Green, PA
3. Santa Rosa, CA
4. Santa Clarita, CA
5. Western CO

Five Jobs I've had:

1. Lifeguard
2. Swim teacher
3. Pet store employee
4. 5th grade Teacher
5. Receptionist/IT person at a vet clinic

I want to know more about: ( This means you are tagged)
1. Sarah
2. Rachel
3. Shannon
4. Kelly
5. Georgia

1 comment:

Sarah Kuhner said...

Chris was reading this post the other night and asked me where Clarks Green was. He thought that we lived in Clark Summit. We DID!! You were very young (10th grade) when we moved but I thought you would remember your home town. Heheeheh.

Oh, I mailed all the plates today to you. It is on the slow truck so I'm not sure when it will get there. Love ya.