Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 22, 2008

Megan From the Past

Edit: If you'd like to try this and are having trouble saving the photos, here's what I did to make it easier. I'd click on the year, line up the photo and then click the button at the top of the right-hand page that said something like "download to desktop". When I saved the photo I saved it with the year and typed jpg at the end. IE. 1950.jpg If I didn't save it with jpg then I couldn't view the picture. After that, just close the right-hand side of the page and chose another year.

I saw this on Kristal's blog and thought it was pretty funny so I tried it out while watching TV tonight. If you want to try it yourself, just go to http://www.yearbookyourself.com/ Let me know if you try it out. :)



If I graduated in _____, I might have looked something like this:



1952

1956 1958

1966
1968
1976
1978
1984
1988
1990
1992
1996 (the funny thing is, my hair looked pretty similar to this in 1996!)
2000 (I graduated in 2000 and my hair looked NOTHING like this!)

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I did this and it was quite entertaining - - -

Becca Sports said...

You look great in all of them. I'm going to have to try this out and see what the results are. :)

starlight11500 said...

LOLOLOL!!!!! I love it.....I look rather disturbing in most of mine. Becky and I have been trying it and we can't figure out how to save each one to your computer. I want to put them on my xanga page. So, every time, i have to enter my name and my email in order to save it, but then if you want any more, you have to go all the way back to the beggining and do a whole new picture and it takes FOREVER. How did you do it?
-Rachel O.

Sarah Kuhner said...

That was so funny. Chris and I laughed the whole time we were loooking at the pictures.