Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 09, 2008

My Snow Angel

Tonight, Phil and I took Taeya for her first walk in the stroller. It was cool outside but not freezing. We received a very cute snowsuit from Grandma Terry. We didn't know if Taeya would be big enough to wear it this year but wear it she did. She looked adorable! As you can see, she still has some room to grow. :) It was so nice walking as a family. I hope to do it more frequently. On the way back, Phil and I decided that Taeya should make her first snow angel. I wish I had taken a video of it. Taeya lay in the snow and Phil moved her arms and legs back and forth. She made the smallest snow angel I've ever seen.



















Hopefully this is the first walk of many more to come.

4 comments:

Becca Sports said...

Looks like you tired her out! :) We had the exact same stroller as you when we had Abigail. I loved that stroller.

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

The best part of the stroller is that we got the stroller, carrier and base for FREE. Someone at SRBC was having a little girl and they had used this set for their boy and wanted something more feminine so they gave it away for FREE. Sarah got it for me and it's in perfect condition. No stains, tears etc.

Drama Queen said...

wow, i love the first picture of her just lying in the snow. she reminds me of the kid in the christmas story who, "Cant move my arms!"

Sarah Kuhner said...

The pictures in the snow were so cute. I really like the one of her asleep in the snowsuit with her hat over her eyes. The snow angel was soooo cute too. Next time you have to get a video of Phil making her make a snow angel. Auntie Sarah would love that!! Keep the posts coming and I'll try to get some more posts on my end up and running. Love you lots.