Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Tummy Time & Valentine's Day



Taeya started "tummy time" this week and for the most part enjoys it. She LOVES listening to music so that's always on during tummy time. Here's some pictures of her first tummy times and Valentine's Day.




Check out how big she's grown since we took her home from the hospital! I weighed her at work a week ago and fully dressed she was 8.12 lbs so she's now over 8 lbs!


4 comments:

L&D said...

I can't help but chuckle at the thought of T being 8 lbs because I BIRTHED a 9lb 2oz hippo! I pray for an 8 pounder the next time. AHAHAHAHAHAAA.

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

I know! I look at her now and wonder how people can have babies this big...or bigger...and I had her the easy way (c-section) when she was tiny. She's finally starting to actually FIT into her newborn clothes!

Stephanie said...

It isn't so bad having babies "this big" - - - we survive and they aren't completely monsters. Taeya now weighs what Allie did when she was born.

Sarah Kuhner said...

My niece is the cutest little baby. I just want to hold her and play with her so much.