Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Catching Up

Last Saturday, Phil and I drove to Snowmass to see the village and the scenery. It was SO beautiful. Fall has come to Colorado (in some areas). The leaves were turning a brilliant golden yellow. The pictures can't even begin to do it justice. I'll post a few of my favorites but you really had to see it in person to appreciate the beauty of God's creation.


There was a large rainstorm in the distance. You can see it in some of the photos. We went out to a restaurant and when we left, we saw both tips of a large rainbow. Thank you God for your promises to us.


Taeya also had fun hanging out in the high chair at the restaurant. She managed to turn herself sideways and straddle the chair.












5 comments:

Becca Sports said...

Looks like fun! :) I'm glad you were able to get away as a family for a little drive. Those little trips are always fun.

Anonymous said...

Well, I am officially JEALOUS!

The two love birds .. said...

Love those Aspen trees. I remember when I lived in Northern Arizona and viewed those trees. They are so colorful in the Fall. Great pictures.

The Westerfield Family said...

Gorgeous fall colors! Looks like a great family trip...

Sarah Kuhner said...

I was hoping that you would post some pictures of the trees. I really miss the trees changing colors. Wish I could be there!!!! Taeya was so funny sitting in the high chair like that. Darling.