*Edit* I forgot to tag people...
Sarah, Rachel, Stephanie, Jennifer, and anyone else who reads my blog on a regular basis, consider yourselves tagged. Make sure to leave a comment letting me know when you complete your post. :)
I was tagged by Elisha L to post about 6 of my quirks. I'm always horrible trying to think of these things (although I'm sure I have many).
1. I love to be super organized and all my organization boxes have to match. I started buying purple tubs from Target back in college and if I need a new storage tub, it has to be a purple one from Target. I don't like lots of mismatched tubs. In my closet, I have smaller clear boxes with blue lids (I use them in my craft area as well). All of my tubs are labeled with a labelmaker or typed labels so they look nice and clean. My linen closet tubs are smaller and also all match and are labeled. In my kitchen everything has it's place and my spices are all lined up alphabetically. I even have a sheet of paper (typed) with what extra spices I have so if I'm running low, I can fill up my matching, labeled, spice jars. Want me to come organize for you? :)
2. I love math. It's a passion of mine. I want other people to like and love it as well. I enjoy math games and things that make me thing. Math is fun to me.
3. I can't handle it when people tap repetatively. It grates on my nerves and if it's going on, I can't think or function normally. They either have to stop or I have to leave. Drives me CRAZY!
4. I don't mind a little bit of dirt. If my food falls on the floor/ground, I usually pick it up and brush it off. I'm not germaphobic and think it's okay for little kids to touch Taeya. Obviously, I try to protect her from sickness but I don't go out of my way to make people wash their hands etc before holding or touching her even when she was little.
5. I love to read but I hate picking out my own books to read. I'd much rather read a book that's recommended then have to find one on my own. I'll go to the library and leave with nothing because I don't know what to read.
6. I take TONS of digital pictures but don't like deleting the bad ones because I'm afraid that I'll delete some memory that someday I'll want to look back on and wish I had kept. I'm nostalgic.