Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

In the Blogging Mood

That's right friends! I've been blogging lately. I've been posting a lot of new, delicious recipes over on my Everyday Meals blog. Check them out when you have time. I have plans to add more of my favorites soon so keep checking back for more or become a follower to be updated when there are new posts. If you like cooking and have some good recipes to share, I would love to have you post recipes to my Everyday Meals blog. Just follow the directions at the top of the side-bar and you will be invited to post.


I'll be doing some posts here later this week as well. I'm almost caught up on posting about our VA trip. Here's a sneak preview of one of the posts I'm planning on posting. Can you tell it's from CO?

No comments: