Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

My Favorite Girls

These are some of my favorite girls. They're also Taeya's unofficial fan club. They came over to bake cookies with me and play with Taeya before I left for CA. We have a lot of fun together and they're a big help to me. The adorable hat, mittens and sweater were a sweet Christmas gift for Taeya from the girls.
My sweet bunny in her cute little sweater outfit. Over Christmas she bit off most of the pom-pom so now there's just a little scruff of string left on top.
Daddy and his little girl.
I thought this was so cute. She was watching a video in her little seat and ended up on the floor reading her stories and watching her show. She sat like this for quite awhile.

1 comment:

Sarah Kuhner said...

My little Taeya is just so cute. I think it is so funny that she chewed all the pom-poms off the hat. I guess that's why they are on there? Missing you bunches!!

I got your package and I froze some of the goodies for G. Martha. I'm going to head over to see her after I get up tomorrow and I'll take her a couple little cakes. Bekah asks every day now, "We go see Grandma Martha?" IT is so cute.