Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 14, 2008

JC Penny's Photos


I just got the link for the JC Penny's pictures we had done. Family members, before you order any, please contact me because we purchased a number of wallets of our favorite poses and we'll send you a copy if we have one of the one you want. Taeya wasn't super happy during the photo shoot but the pics are still pretty cute. To see the pics just go to:
https://www.smilesbywire.com/home.asp?AC=LTPP0381100588JCP and then type in "Megan Camp"

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Becca Sports said...

Great pictures! I think that some of your pictures that you took are better. When you get a chance I'd love to hear how to take them. :)

Jaydin & Makenna's mommy said...

She is just too sweet! I absolutely LOVE JC Penney's and we take Kenna there every month on the 12th (the day she was born) for her monthly pics!! I did the same thing with Jaydin his first year and I really cherish the pictures of him

jenylu said...

I can't decide -- they're all so cute I would look forward to getting any one of them in the mail. :)

Sarah Kuhner said...

The pictures of Taeya and of you guys too are so cute. I do think the ones you took are better but I definitely want a couple to frame and put up around the house. I need to take Bekah back for some more pictures.

The two love birds .. said...

Please save us one of those beautiful pictures taken at JC with Taeya being held. We have never seen one quite that way, so Heavenly..