Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Wide Awake Video

Today is Taeya's official due date! I can't believe how much fun I've had with her in the 2 1/2 weeks she's been out in the world. Although today is her due-date, she would have been delivered 1 week ago by c-section if she remained breech.

Today was her first day at church and she had MANY admirers. She was a very popular little girl.

At some point in the next day or so, I'll post how I took Taeya's pictures at home as SJ requested. For now, enjoy a video of my precious girl looking at the world around her. Oh, the faces she makes. She makes us laugh all of the time. ...Of course I couldn't get the video to upload in blogger so I put it on YouTube. Check it out at the following URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlTjSsvjGzw

2 comments:

jenylu said...

She opens her eyes so wide -- what a little cutie. I think she was trying to tell you she needs to make a visit to Santa Rosa. :)

jenylu said...

P.S. Love the new Title block!