Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Blast from the Past





















I asked both Phil's Mom and Grandma to bring pictures from Phil's childhood for me to scan while they were here. Due to lack of time while they were here, I only got part-way through the scanning. I've been working on it quite a bit today and have had such a fun time seeing my husband as a little boy. The picture above is one of my favorites. Isn't he a cutie ?







Many people tell me how much Taeya looks like Phil (and me). I can see her similarities to myself but had a hard time seeing Phil in her until I compared their baby pictures. What do YOU think? Any similarities?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i see some especially in the baby one with the yawn!

Sarah Kuhner said...

Taeya has quite a bit of both you and Phil in her. Different pictures of her bring out different sides of her. I really liked seeing all the pictures of Phil when he was little. My favorite is the yawn.

Terry said...

Even the poses are similar!
She can wear her daddy's genes!