Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Giggles, Sqeals and Squeaks

A few weeks ago, Taeya started giggling quite often when we kissed her; especially on the neck. I've been wanting Phil to take a video of it but it never seems like the right time so today I got Taeya giggling and got the camera out. This is my second try since the first video barely got her head in the viewfinder. You can see what a happy little girl she is. We love her Sooooooooooo much!!!

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute - I love those baby giggles, squeals, etc. Such sweet sounds!

The Steinmeyer Family said...

So Cute!!

Sarah Kuhner said...

Megan,
Taeya is just the cutest baby ever. Such a darling. I'm so excited that I get to see her in a few weeks. She might have to just stay with us for awhile. I'm sure you wont miss her.

Stephanie said...

That is a HUGE compliment for a mom (who is soon to have another baby :) ) to say that Taeya is the cutest baby ever :):)

Very cute video! Watched it a second time - something about those cute baby noises!

lauriejr said...

I want to hold and kiss her toooooo! Love, Nana

jenylu said...

What a sweetie! I so glad you're having so much fun with her. :) Hope you can come visit soon -- although I'm not wishing an airport experience on anyone! :)

Terry said...

I will watch this over and over whenever I start missing her (which is all the time!)

You are blessed with such a doll baby!

Can every grandparent wholeheartedly say their granddaughter is the most adorable baby in the world? I'm so glad I can!

Its impossible to have such a happy baby without a wonderful mommy and daddy!

Meggie, thanks for the blogs and all the pictures. I'm grateful.

Terry said...

PS - This video made Bruiser bark. He's an old stick in the mud dog who doesn't like baby noises. He always goes crazy when Tim watches Ice Age and the baby cries. He also hates doorbells and cats... but he's really the most loving dog you'll ever meet.