Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fun Pictures of Taeya


This cute hat was given to Taeya by my mom. It's really tall but very snug on her little head. She looks adorable in it but has almost outgrown it.
This close-up reminds me of a picture of me as a baby. I'll have to find the picture of me someday and scan it to share. I had baby jowels that were much bigger than Taeya's. We have very similar features though.


I put two pictures of Taeya at 2 weeks old on this post to show how much she has grown. She has litterly doubled her size! She's added a few inches but is now at 12 lbs! She started at 5 lbs 14 oz and dropped to 5 lbs 2 oz. She had skinny little limbs before and now has some good chunky arms, legs and a round little belly. So sweet.




My mom found this beautiful white eye-let cotton material and designed a little halter slip/sun-dress for Taeya. It looks SOOOO adorable on her. What's great about it is that it fits her now and is big enough for her to continue to wear probably until she's about 2. It'll make a great sun dress for the pool as well.

5 comments:

jenylu said...

My goodness she has grown -- that was a great idea including the little tiny shots! So cute. :)

Rebekah said...

they grow way to fast! you should see steven now. at times i can't wait to do things with him when he gets a bit older, but at the same time, i miss my little scrawny baby. he got his first little leg rolls two weeks ago, and he must be going through a growth spurt--he doesn't stop eating!

starlight11500 said...

yes she HAS grown! I t just happened all of a sudden, one day she was this cute scrawny little thing, now she's So much bigger and gorgeous as ever! How is your mom doing?

kelly ens said...

trying to catch up! love the 'growing' pictures in this post and the caterpillar ones in the last post :) very cute!!

Shannon said...

what an adorable dress, good job mom!

cute pictures as usual. I can't get over how small the weegirl is.