Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hilarious

Since having Taeya, I must say that I am the one that changed 99.5% of her diapers. Of course I am with her nearly 24/7 so it naturally falls to me to take care of the diapers. Occasionally, when Phil is home he will step up to the plate and change a diaper or two. Whenever there is poop, he always mentions how gross it is and I remind him it's only going to get worse when she starts eating solids. (Sorry if this is TMI). However, I came across this video as I was blog-surfing and I laughed so hard it made me cry! Absolutely hilarious!!!! Just had to share it with my readers.
Let me know what you think.

5 comments:

Georgia said...

thanks, that was great!

Sarah said...

Hilarious! I especially like how cute & innocent the babies look in all of these clips when their dads are freaking out! Nathan REALLY doesn't like changing the dirty ones, either. When they're eating solids, they're only dirty once every day or two (sometimes more than once a day - it all depends on what they've eaten recently). So there's less opportunity for the husbands to change the "fun" ones - a fact I'm sure they are grateful for! :)

Stephanie said...

That was quite funny!!!! I can tell you (now that we are doing solid foods) that the diapers do get worse and if Tayea is like my daugther she has quite a few nasty ones!!!!!!! Yikes!

The two love birds .. said...

Hey Guys,

I remember the story of a fellow who worked with me years ago. He was watching his new child while his wife was a few houses down the street at a women's get together of sorts. He took the baby down the street to the house where his wife was. One of the ladies came to the door and he asked for his wife and gave her the baby to change the diaper and than took the baby back home. Don't you think that those ladies laughed all day over that one!!!

jenylu said...

This is awesome! I especially like the dad in the space suit! :)