Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Please Pray



Please pray for Phil and I as we have some important decisions to make concerning where we'll be moving and what job he's going to have. Although he is planning on staying in the same line of work, he has three possible job opportunities. One has already been offered to him and the other two are in the works and look very promising. The jobs are in two different locations. Two in the Denver area and one back in CA. Please pray that the LORD would direct our steps as we want our move to be in His will. There are pros and cons to both areas as well as some unknowns. We would LOVE to be able to purchase a house when we move and that may or may not be possible at this time. Thanks so much! I'll post more details when I know more.

3 comments:

starlight11500 said...

MEgan! We are going through a very similar situation and I will be praying for you! I will pray that you are able to see the door that God has open for you and that whereever it may be , you will have peace about it!

Rebekah said...

That is awesome about the two little babies!! Do you know what agency they used?

Becca Sports said...

I'll be praying for you guys. I know what you are going through. We are talking about moving also. I can't handle the winters around here with the girls. It isn't fair to them to be stuck inside 5-6 months out of the year.